NIU Reunion Tail Gate Party 10-13-07
It's been over 20 years since we began our friendship, and this is the first time we've gotten all the kids together. Tom Bauhduin, Mike Morsch and I planned a tail gate party in conjunction with NIU's home coming on 10-13-07. We had a GREAT turn out.
It was a big day for Thomas as Mom and Dad let him have his first can of soda. That's right, after almost five years of life without carbonated beverages, Thomas let out a big Yahoo in celebration.
Steve and Joe attended as well as Panto and Jack with their families.
New friends were made as well. Susan and Ed's wife had a good time talking.
The kids made new friends too.
And then, into the game. We had good seats but the Huskies just could not get the job done losing yet another game. Looks like the first losing season in a long while. But Hey....
The real action is in the stands anyway. Thomas is rough housing with Tom's and Kevin's kids. Hey, I can't recall watching too many plays when I was in college. So, I think the acorn hasn't fallen far from the tree!
We had a great time filled with fun and lots of good memories.
The Guys!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home